I'm Sorry. Did Someone Say It's Bathing Suit Season?

I'm working on a new menu today -- coming up with meals for the next 10 days, give or take, so I can put together a working grocery list.

Sifting through some new recipes I had recently pulled out of magazines, I noticed a theme. See if you can spot it.
  • Gooey Rocky Road Cake
  • Greek Chicken Salad
  • Cherry Revel Bars
  • Coconut-Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
  • Lemon-Lime Bars
  • Rhubarb Upside-Down Cake
  • Lighter Ranch Chicken Salad
  • Coconut Chicken
  • Fresh Strawberry-Cream Cheese Tart
  • Carna Asada
  • Puffy Shortcakes with Meringue
  • Mango Tart
Hmmmm. I wonder if I have unresolved cookie issues.

16 comments:

  1. Sweets!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I know is that I'm hungry now! And I'd love it if you shared that Greek Chicken Salad recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And just what is wrong with unresolved cookie issues????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like my kind of menu. I have such a sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good!! :) I have a sweet tooth too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coconut-Blueberry Cheesecake bars?

    Seriously, you need share this recipe. YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just caught up with your blog and enjoyed it very much! The non-profit post was especially good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, sure, I'll be HAPPY to let you come and plan out my meals for me. And yes, you can prepare them for me, too. How kind of you to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My eyes had to look away at the mention of bathing suit season. I prefer to just keep eating and forget that bathing suits exist.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh come on, that lighter ranch chicken salad will totally cancel out, as in null and void, that gooey rocky road cake. You've got no problems here.

    But hey, while you're sharing--how about posting those chicken recipes? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll need you to ahead and package up the Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart and get it in the mail to me ASAP mmmmmmmkay? Greeeeeeeaaaaaaaat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you are going to have to share some of these recipes.

    Remember we're in Minnesota. We still have at least a month before the swimsuits come out.

    ReplyDelete