Two Months

Two months.

Time, you do fly.


And Mr. Kieran, you do grow. (Please slow down.)


This entire post is really just an excuse to share my favorite Kieran pictures from the last month.

But if you want to know more about our final babe: I'm pleased to report that Kieran is a happy baby. He's generally easy-going, unless you dare to leave him alone in his bed after he's woken up. Then, he's liable to scream as if he's been neglected for hours on end.

He's an great eater, as evidenced by the cheeks.


(I love that picture. Hello jowls, nice to meet you.)

People who hold him constantly comment on his strength. He can hold his head up forever when he's on his tummy; occasionally, he even pushes his upper body up with his arms.


His siblings adore him.





Sometimes, they love him too much, if you know what I mean.

Kieran is our first official baby-wearing baby.

The others were worn a lot, too, before I knew the term. But now that I've read the research on baby-wearing, we're in with all the way.


We've so loved watching him grow the last few weeks. But of course, the best milestone from this past month is the smiles. (And the coos. But I can't capture those with still photography.)



Swoon.

What a gift. We are blessed beyond expression.

23 comments:

  1. They do grow too fast! I'm learning that now that I'm a mommy! My baby boy will be 3 months on Friday and I don't know where the time has gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you enjoy your children. You are honest and you find the positive side to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just PRECIOUS! May I just have one tiny little bite? PLEASE?

    Matthew had that sleeper in the last picture. It was my favorite and I couldn't get it out of the dryer and back onto his sweet little self fast enough on laundry days! They do grow up too too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is edible. Also, I second what Leslie said. You're such a great mama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and fun pictures! We had our baby boy Jack July 1st. Can't believe he's almost 2 weeks old! You're right, it goes too fast and it needs to stop. :) You have an adorable little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. And I've only seen picture of all of y'all, but it seems like he really favors his daddy the most of all the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swoon is right! I can hear his coos just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't take this the wrong way, but I could just eat your baby up. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is just delicious. I love reading about your life with him, as our babies are the same age. And we definitely sometimes have too much sibling love around here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so precious! We're trying for #2 right now & this gets me so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is adorable! Can't wait to meet that sweet baby soon. Right now it's almost as if he is still a figment of my imagination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaaaaaaaaaah...ovaries.....are....aching!!! (Every time I see pictures of that beautiful, pudgy thing, I want to go for #4!) Wish he was closer so that I could get my 'fix', and just nibble on his cheeks now and then! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those pictures are adorable! What a cute, happy baby! Post picture all you want, they are so very fun! How is nighttime going for you?

    ReplyDelete
  14. i cant wait for my pregnancy to be over so we can all meet our new baby :) but still got till Jan! if only we can get preg. sleep and wake up giving birth isnt that nice? i know what u r thinking but i think birth is an important part of having the baby so i wouldnt miss that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Precious!! Oh, I love the smiley ones!! Those are some of the sweetest moments. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  16. simply a beautiful boy!! thanks for sharing him with us. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. He is absolutely scrumptious! And I love that you are baby-wearing now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet baby! Oh, how I miss that stage. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am here from Lisa Jo's blog carnival, too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a little doll! And that fuzzy head! I have loved my babywearing years, and I'm a little sad that my youngest is so much of a runner that he's barely up in a pack at all these days.

    ReplyDelete