Um, I think there's someone at the door

Knock-knock.

Who's there?

Norma Lee.

Norma Lee who?

Normally I put up my referral posts to 5 Minutes to Parenting much earlier. But Connor got his pre-kindergarten shots this morning, so I've been away from the computer much of the day. (It went well, and he is the proud owner of two new Lego sets at this hour.)

My 5MP post today is all about the humor (or lack thereof) in our kids' jokes. Go check it out and share a knock-knock joke that is loved in your family in the comments. And grab a new one to impress your kids. Because if you can't beat 'em....

2 comments:

  1. Knock, knock
    Who's there?
    Teyla
    Teyla who?
    Teyla nother knock-knock joke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mocha with Linda is good!!!

    How did he do with the shots? We need a play by play. Did you tell him?

    ReplyDelete