I Dare You Not To Smile

I have so many things I'd like to write about this morning -- for example, I recently started transferring some of our old home videos to my computer, and OH MY WORD, the fashion disasters -- but it's already 9:45 and I really have to get to the farmer's market before all the bison sausage sticks are gone. (There's a sentence I never thought I'd write.)

So instead, I'm going to share this video with you. It's of my adorable nephew Jordan, who is just two months older than Teyla, watching for his daddy (my brother) to get home from work. When my sister-in-law, Julie @ Smiling Baby, sent it to me a few weeks ago, I couldn't stop watching it. It is joy incarnate, and that might be an understatement.



Have a great weekend! May you be filled with that kind of joy.

I'm thanking you, God, from a full heart, I'm writing the book on your wonders. I'm whistling, laughing, and jumping for joy; I'm singing your song, High God.
Psalm 9:1-2 (MSG)

8 comments:

  1. Now that's joy.

    My kids don't do that anymore. Boo. It's that whole growing-up thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing sweeter than a toddler when Daddy comes home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how precious! You were right. I couldn't help but smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that video of Jordan. Silas even smiles when he watches it... So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, that was sooo super sweet! love it!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is quite a cutie pie :):) I'm glad we were able to capture that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is priceless. And the smile was just what I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaaack! happy baby!! man that daddy has got to feel good.

    ReplyDelete