She Put Her Head in her Paws and Said "Think, Think, Think"

My post at 5 Minutes for Parenting today is a odd marriage of poetry and Pooh, and while every word of it is true (it flowed out of my very little brain yesterday), I've had a bit of a thinking about it today.

You see, I sometimes think my writing is more melancholy than my personality, which is sadly very cheerful and optimistic. (I say sadly because we all know that to be a true artist, one must be tortured or melancholy or at least quietly morose. I fear my sanguine nature will never allow such tendencies to stick.)

Ironically, I now have a rather gloomy feeling about today's post, as if I am somehow misrepresenting my true self.

So go over and judge for yourself and let me know what you think.

I'll stay here and think happy thoughts. After all, it's sunny and 65 here today. Even Eeyore would have to smile in the face of such brilliant spring.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't seem particularly melancholy - just reflective. Besides, you were being Pooh, not Eeyore!!

    Interesting how much clouds are the theme today. Check out Angela Hunt's blog.

    P.S. Glad it's nice and warm up there. It's 95 here. :-)

    ReplyDelete