Pregnancy Notes: 36 Weeks

Are y'all tired of me talking about the pregnancy yet?

It will all be over in three weeks, I promise. My OB has amicably agreed to induce me at 39 weeks -- which was three weeks from yesterday, not that anyone's counting. But of course, there's a good chance this baby boy will come before that, seeing as I dilated early with both Connor and Teyla. We'll find out more at my doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. (I go every week from now on. Which details do you not want to know?)

My post at 5 Minutes for Parenting yesterday details the one question that makes me twitchy at this point in the pregnancy. People can comment on my growing belly without me batting an eyelash. But ask me this? And I get all crazy inside.

I will say this, though: I think I feel better now, at 36 weeks, than I did two months ago. Physical therapy has all but healed my falling apart disease, and thanks to the cleaners, I rarely bend over these days, which saves my back. Plus, it's GOR-GEE-OUS here. It's been sunny and in the low 70s all week. (Just a reality check: Normal high for now is about 52.) I'm realizing, once again, how deeply my outlook is affected by sunlight.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, sunlight is marvelous. We currently have snow falling from the sky which just adds to the uncomfortableness I'm feeling being 29 weeks pregnant. I feel as though I'm falling apart and that there's NO way I can last another 10 weeks! ugh. I, too, will be induced at 39 weeks, Lord willing, but hope for a sooner arrival of our baby boy. ;) Glad you are feeling slightly better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victory with the early induction! It gives me hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, what are you going to name that little guy!?!? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to the relief of knowing there's a definite end ahead!

    ReplyDelete