Pregnancy Journal: Diet Deterioration

I was so busy yesterday -- HELLO NAUSEA-FREE LIFE, I'VE MISSED YOU -- I forgot to post a link to my Pregnancy Journal at 5 Minutes for Parenting. This week, I discuss the deterioration of my diet over the passage of four pregnancies. (Surely, I'm not the only one who ate vegetables religiously with #1 and fell to counting pumpkin pie as a vegetable by #4.)

I also tell the story of the poor young teacher I scandalized by announcing my first pregnancy. Come over and join me. It's a hoot.

The Pregnancy Journal at 5 Minutes for Parenting also sports some fancy new accessories this week -- an official title of "And Baby Makes Six." And I have a fun, quirky new button that you, yes you, can put on your blog sidebar to spread the word about the Pregnancy Journal.

Here's a preview of the button, and below that is a link for you to package it up and take it back to your place:





I'm having such a great time recording my thoughts on pregnancy during this final journey down Maternity Road. I'm thrilled so many of you are joining me for the trip (at least in written form). (Although, if you want to be pregnant as the same time as me, be my guest.) (UNLESS YOU'RE MY SISTER, who would like to be pregnant at the same time as me but who just had a baby in April and has a 2-year-old besides. You MAY NOT THINK ABOUT ANOTHER BABY right now, Emily. That is all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment