So This Blonde Walks Into The Room....

Speaking as a natural blonde, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this news story.

Behold the power of the blonde -- able to make people stupid just by entering the room!


While blondes may have more fun, a new study suggests that fair-haired ladies may be making those around them dumber.

Researchers found that men's scores on general knowledge tests drop when they are shown photos of blonde women, the Sunday Times of London reported.

Upon further inspection, it was found that the test subjects were not distracted by the light hair, but driven by social stereotypes to "think blonde."
Riiiiiggghhht.

And before someone tells me "think blonde" is an oxymoron, let me just say: thhhbbbppptttt.

This, on the other hand, made me laugh out loud. Especially since I say "dude" approximately 148 times a day, give or take. I'm like a female version of this guy. Only I don't drink Bud Light. And most of my "dudes" are directed at people under four feet tall.




(Sorry for the puffiness of this post. I'm too exhausted for deep thoughts tonight. ... Or maybe I just hung out with too many blondes today.)

6 comments:

  1. Dude. I'm sure there's some really witty comment I could leave, but I just looked in the mirror at my blonde self and have lost all ability to think sensically. I don't even know if that's a word. Dude, I'm losing it.

    The author of that article needs to quit sniffing peroxide and conquer some real issues. Pah-leeeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude...I never realized the many nuances of that word. Thanks for the laugh.

    Two blondes were lost in a forest. They found tracks, which they decided to follow to get back to civilization. One of the blondes said they were bear tracks, and the other said they were deer tracks. As they stood on the tracks arguing about which one it was, a train came along and killed them both.

    Courtesy of my (brunette) daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. I say that way too much too. I always thought I was the only one stuck in 1992, glad you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, like, don't believe everything you read in the paper! I am so totally not fallin' for it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear your weather report for tonight. I hear that the storm should come at 2 am. Will you be up to keep me abreast of upcoming winds and rain?

    ReplyDelete