tired supergirl winner

How many times can I say I'm a tired supergirl before it gets old?

Because apparently, I'm really, really tired.

Thanks to the Plauge (bad) and some other really exciting stuff (good) that I had going on last week, I totally forgot to post the winner of “All I Need is Jesus and a Good Pair of Jeans: A Tired Supergirl’s Search for Grace.”

So here's your winner: Commenter #16, minnesotamom. Congratulations, fellow Minnesotan and newly inaugurated supergirl. I hope you are as encouraged by Susanna's book as I have been.

For the rest of you, feel free to head over to Amazon and get your own copy. (I see they got a fresh supply.) And add Confessions of a Tired Supergirl to your blog reader. Because we could all use a little more super in our day.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Heidi wins! Go Heidi.

    And the plague? I'm sorry, supergirl.

    I really mean it that if Ryan's in town and you could use some help, I would rock the helping party. I honestly love helping. He's in town the next couple of weeks. JUST SO YOU KNOW.

    ReplyDelete