Because That's What Weekends Are For

I know I promised a post about the media's handling of the Virginia Tech shooter last week. And I'm working on it, I promise! It's just that it's been in the low 80s here this weekend, and we put the boat in the lake, and I made Tex-mex enchiladas for dinner last night. *Sigh* I just don't have it in me to be serious and think deep thoughts.

Instead, here's a little video called "PC Frat Boys" I found via Chilihead at Don't Try This At Home. It made me giggle, because I had friends in college who would have written and performed this drama, had You Tube been around 13 years ago. (Wow. 13 years! I'm old.)

So have at it. Laugh. Rinse. Repeat. Hope you're having as great weekend too.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!!
    Thanks, I needed a lighter side! I have been reading "Mere Christianity", you know , just a little light bedtime reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s.
    It's me-C...your friend who also does not think that ketchup is hot!

    ReplyDelete