We Are Family

Sorry I've been absent from the blogosphere the last few days. It's only because there are about 25 people in my house this weekend, courtesy of a cousins reunion planned way before I knew I would be pregnant right now. (The good news -- I'm really feeling much better. I'm only about 10 weeks along, and normally I don't feel better until 12 or even 14. So I'm a little unsure about what this means. But in the end, I'm so thankful to not be nauseous, I'm not sure I care.)

So until Monday, when I plan to catch up on my Bloglines reading AND clean my entire 5,000 square foot house from top to bottom, I leave you with this -- a comic I got out of the Silver Anniversary Edition of "For Better Or Worse," one of my favorite comic strips of all time. (Have I mentioned I love me some comics? Because I do. When we moved to The Country, and I realized the lack of a "real" newspaper also meant the lack of my daily funnies, I immediately turned to The Internet and found a subscription service. Now, I get my favorite comics delivered to my In Box each and every morning. I love America.)
Can I get an amen?!?

4 comments:

  1. So loving that comic...I've told the kids my name is no longer 'mom'...:)

    Have fun with your company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know I'm not the only adult who still reads the comics!

    Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I give you credit for having so many people in your home. If 25 people came to my house in my first trimester, I would have moved out for the weekend! LOL!

    kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do keep wishing, hoping against hope, that our three-times weekly paper would get some comics!

    Thanks for posting this one!

    ReplyDelete