Addicted

I stumbled across a new food item at "the Wal-Mart" yesterday: Nestle's Dark Raisinets.

Wow. Double-wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.

I can't stop eating these little nuggets of goodness. The chocolate is dark enough to make them rich, and the raisins are plump and tart and chewy. Plus, they are "a natural source of antioxidants." It says that right on the bag.

I realize there are two kinds of people in this world: those who love chocolate-covered raisins, and those who think they look and taste like small turds left by rabbits. Obviously, I'm in the first camp. If you are in the second, I feel sorry for you. Really. And I'm happy for me. Because now I can have the Raisinets bag all to myself.

3 comments:

  1. You may definitely have my share! I don't do raisins whether there is an "et" at the end or not. Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kel, remember how I used to have you buy TJ's dark chocolate-covered raisins and send them to me from Cali? If you like the Raisinets version, you should DEFINITELY try the TJ's version--stock up when you go to the Cities. I think TJ's trumps Raisinets by a mile. But that's just my humble, California-influenced opinion. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn, you've beecome so granola. I love you. :o) May I soon be bringing you your very own bag of TJ's dark-chocolate raisins. Kel, I'm with you on the hockey thing. Did you know I saw the Red Wings win the Stanley Cup live? Seriously. It rocked. I also watched the parades all the next day and when Shanney and Yzerman waved from the car I felt like I was watching my two best friends. It was a little pathetic....but hey, I did share the night with them as the great Stevey Y. number 19 lead the team to v-i-c-t-o-r-y!! (But that was back when the NHL teams actually played Hockey.)

    ReplyDelete